The times change, the Webs also
The time happens and in the webpages it happens much more fast. Aesthetic and the functionality of a Web of 5 years ago is not the same that the present ones. The use of social networks, the massive access to the Webs from mobile phones and tablets, has motivated that a Web that has not been updated for a time loses whole numbers in all the scopes of Internet, from the company image to its search engine optimization SEO.
Therefore we offer services of redesign of webpages to businesses and companies that at the time created a webpage, but that nowadays this one limits to them for many reasons.
Sometimes, the changes to realise are so many that the redesign is insufficient and it is not a viable economic option, reason why would be necessary to think about the design of a new professional webpage. For it he is recommendable to ask for our opinion and following the project, its antiquity, present state and objectives, we would give a customized proposal him.
Why to redesign the webpage?
- Improvements in the security of the site. It avoids that they accede to your site and they include pornography, virus or Spam.
- Mobiles and tablets
- Design responsive for mobiles and tablets, your Web would adapt to the device that is used to arrive at her, independent of the screen where it is acceded.
- Social networks
- It includes elements to share the information and so that they follow your company in the social networks
- I compliment with the norms of LOPD, LSSI and COOKIES.
- Positioning SEO
- It redesigns the site to improve the organic positioning search in Google.
- Corporative image
- An old or out of phase Web will give a negative image of your company, doing it smaller than it is and favoring to your competition with better corporative image.
- More attractive and present design, without losing the objective of the webpage or to that type of client is sent.
- To improve menus and accesses to take to the visitor to where really you wish.
- To add to new tools and uses that in origin had not been including.
- An old or out of phase site does not offer confidence. The visitor can fear that the company has closed or that you cannot give a good service to the client.